Heavyweight bout: United States Frank Mir vs. Croatia Mirko Filipović
- Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. United States Ryan Bader
- Welterweight bout: United States Matt Serra vs. United States Chris Lytle
- Lightweight bout: United States Sean Sherk vs. United States Evan Dunham
- Lightweight bout: United States Melvin Guillard vs. United States Jeremy Stephens
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
- Middleweight bout: United States C.B. Dollaway vs. Canada Joe Doerksen
- Heavyweight bout: United States Matt Mitrione vs. United States Joey Beltran
- Lightweight bout: United States Steve Lopez vs. United States Waylon Lowe
- Welterweight bout: Canada TJ Grant vs. United States Julio Paulino
- Heavyweight bout: New Zealand Mark Hunt vs. United States Sean McCorkle
Francisco Santos Mir III (born May 24, 1979) is an American mixed martial artist and a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Kenpo Karate, competing in the heavyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He is a former UFC Heavyweight Champion and a former UFC Interim Heavyweight Champion. He was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mir is currently ranked the #7 heavyweight in the world by Sherdog, and holds notable victories over Cheick Kongo, Brock Lesnar, Tim Sylvia, Antoni Hardonk and Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira.
Mirko Filipović is a professional Croatian Heavyweight kickboxer, mixed martial artist and former Croatian law enforcement officer. Filipović was a member of the Croatian Parliament from 2003 through 2007. His nickname, Cro Cop, short for "Croatian Cop", comes from his membership in the Lučko Anti-Terrorist Unit, Croatia's elite Police Special Forces tactical unit.
Filipović has been successful in both K-1 and Pride Fighting Championships. On September 10, 2006, he won the Pride 2006 Open Weight Grand Prix, and in 2007 began fighting in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Filipović is famous for his left high kicks, with which he has knocked out many of his opponents. He has been famously quoted as describing his kicks as, "Right leg, hospital; left leg, cemetery."
Antônio Rogério Nogueira is a professional mixed martial arts fighter from Brazil currently signed with the UFC. He is the twin brother of Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira (Minotauro). Also a proficient amateur boxer, he was the 2006 and 2007 Brazilian Super Heavyweight Champion. He also won a bronze medal in the 2007 Pan American Games.
Ryan Bader (born June 7, 1983) is an American professional mixed martial artist. He was a cast member of Spike TV's The Ultimate Fighter: Team Nogueira vs. Team Mir. On December 13, 2008, Bader defeated Vinicius Magalhães to win a contract with the UFC and the title of The Ultimate Fighter's light heavyweight championship. Bader is ranked among the top ten light heavyweights in the world by leading mixed martial arts publications, such as Sherdog.com ranking him at No. 10. His nickname, Darth Bader, is a reference to Darth Vader.
- Heavyweight bout: Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle: McCorkle defeated Hunt via submission (kimura) at 1:03 of round 1. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Dollaway vs. Doerksen fight.
- Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Julio Paulino: Grant defeated Paulino via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Lightweight bout: Steve Lopez vs. Waylon Lowe: Lowe defeated Lopez via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
- Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Pat Audinwood: Tavares defeated Audinwood via submission (standing guillotine choke) at 3:47 of round 1. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Hunt vs. McCorkle fight.
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
- Heavyweight bout: Matt Mitrione vs. Joey Beltran: Mitrione defeated Beltran via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Middleweight bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen: Dollaway defeated Doerksen via submission (modified guillotine choke) at 2:47 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens: Guillard defeated Stephens via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27).
- Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Evan Dunham: Sherk defeated Dunham via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28).
- Welterweight bout: Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle: Lytle defeated Serra via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Light Heavyweight bout: Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Ryan Bader: Bader defeated Nogueria via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Mirko Filipović: Mir defeated Filipović via KO (knee) at 4:02 of the third round.